Monday, May 4, 2009

DJ Ablaze 3rd Annual Birthday Bash


This event is being hosted by Gansta Marv and Kanaris and is celebrating the birthday of DJ Ablaze.
I picked this party from the yahsomideh website because I know about DJ Ablaze.
Someone gave me one of his mixtape CDs after leaving a club and it was really good. My friend, Mathais, and I played it in my car for a month straight. I also met someone from Jamaica who is personal friends with DJ Ablaze. Ablaze lives in Maryland.


I think this party could be pretty good because it is a birthday party for one of the more popular dance hall DJs in the Baltimore area. There will also be a live video recording that will be seen on Reggae Unplugged T.V. So with that said dress to impress!

Here are the Details.

When: Saturday May 9th 2009

Where: The Rio Bravo, 2031 University Blvd. Hyattsville Md.

Music: Danger from Philly, Half Krazy, Amplex

Cost: $20 before 1 a.m.

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment