Monday, May 11, 2009

Ragga Showdown

I found this event on Facebook while going through all the events that I have been invited to. It caught my eye because my boy DJ Lawless will be playing there. Lawless has played for events that I have planned and attended, he one of the hottest dance hall DJs in the college party scene.
The party is being hosted my North Face Entertainment. I have not heard of this group before, but if they have booked Lawless I know they have good taste in music, at least. This party is also an 18 and older event so this party is definitely for you college students out there.

Party Details

When: Friday May 15th 2009

Where: Bobby's Lounge 8200 Pulaski Highway, Baltimore Md.

Cost: Ladies Free before 11 p.m. Gentlemen $10 before midnight.

Dress Code: Ladies; Fly and Sexy. Gentlemen; Casual

DJs: Lawless and Raymond


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment