Monday, May 11, 2009

A Look Back

Blogging about Caribbean events has been a interesting journey for me. I began as just a commentator and by the end I was promoting Caribbean events myself. Writing this blog made me realized that I was actually a niche member in the niche audience I was trying to reach. I also enjoyed sharing my thoughts on my culture and the culture of other Caribbean islands. This blog also illustrates that Caribbean culture is prevalent all over the world and touches people from all walks of life.

I interviewed Caribbean students in the area to get their opinion of events in the area. I also interviewed DJs in the area.

The Caribbean scene in Baltimore is more geared to patrons 21 and older but they are a few that are held for college age students. Most of events are held closer to the city or in the Park Heights area.

I think that this scene is constantly getting bigger with more events being planned and organized.

1 comment:

  1. An impreѕsіve share! ӏ haѵe just fοrωaгded this ontο a friеnd who has been ԁοing a little hоmeworκ on this.
    And he аctuаlly ordereԁ me dinneг
    due to the fact that I found it for him... lol.
    So let me гeworԁ this.... Thank YΟU for the
    meаl!! But yеah, thanκs for ѕрendіng the time to discuѕs this mаttеr heгe οn your
    blog.

    Feel free to ѵisіt my blog - hcg diet food list

    ReplyDelete