Monday, February 9, 2009

Introduction

Hi my name is Jimi Payne and I am a senior broadcast journalism major at Towson University. My blog will be about Caribbean events in the Towson, Baltimore Maryland area. Blogival will be a place where people interested in Caribbean culture can come and find out about events to attend. I will also try to attend as many parties as possible so I can give a first hand critique of the events.

So why should you read my blog?

I am from the Caribbean. Born in Barbados, lived eight years in Jamaica.
I have know promoters and DJs in the Towson/Baltimore Caribbean night life scene.
I have organized and promoted Caribbean Events with my own company Wild Out Entertainment.
I listen to dancehall, soca, calypso and reggae music on a regular basis.
I serve on Towson University's Caribbean Student Association board as director of social events.

So stay tuned for more Blogival.

No comments:

Post a Comment